How Can I Help You?
I offer – online coaching for muscle gain and fat loss, and nutrition support for performance, body-composition, and health.
Why work with me?
What’s in it for you?
Most people don’t have time to decipher all the latest research, they want a clearly laid out plan, and the future skills to do it themselves.
It’s not just me, it’s about collaboration, and a coaching relationship built on trust.
I’ll coach you from your starting point, helping you clearly see the entire process to reaching your goal.
I’ll help you understand the why, what, and how, so you’ll feel confident and capable at every step.
It’s not my goal to keep you as a client forever – I want you to learn the practical knowledge to integrate this into your lifestyle, long term.
You’ll be one of the few to understand the “why” rather than relying on myths, misconceptions, and dogma surrounding nutrition and fitness. You’ll no longer need updated information from internet guru’s and trainers.
What challenges will you help me overcome?
How to know if I can help
Do you find yourself thinking, or ask yourself any of the following?
- “I have so many different ideas and thoughts that I don’t know where to start.”
- “I can’t seem to stick to something long term.”
- “I’m tired of listening to overcomplicated and confusing advice.”
- “I haven’t made as much progress (in muscle gain, fat-loss, performance, or health) as I’d like and I don’t know what to change.”
- “I feel like I’ve achieved a lot, but can’t help thinking I’m leaving something on the table.”
- “I’ve had a coach before and I just just didn’t trust him. Do all coaches just want to take my money?”
How does the coaching work?
- You choose one of my services.
- You fill out the form contained on that page.
- You’ll receive an email from me containing the packages I offer, and a link to book a time for a no obligation 10-20 minute consultation.
- We’ll talk about you, your goals, and how I can help.
- A couple of days before a mutually agreed start date, you’ll receive your program.
- The coaching process begins.